The Most Profitable 15 Minutes Of Your Week!
- Our Weekly Technical Market Forecast is an explicit trading recommendation on the outlook for the S&P 500 dedicated to short-term oriented opportunistic traders as well as capital-appreciation-focused long-term investors
- The recommendation is based on exploiting the time series momentum factor and the smart/dumb money anomaly which works extraordinarily well on a conceptually flawed market-cap index like the S&P 500
- Since its first publication, our Technical Market Forcast has constantly produced superior positive returns and has therefore become the most sought-after service from WallStreetCourier
Receive Precise Trading Advices -> 52 Times Per Year
Our research combines a Weekly Technical Market Forecast with precise trading advices dedicated to short-term oriented opportunistic traders as well as long-term investors focused on capital appreciation. It puts a particularly strong emphasis on exploiting the time series momentum factor and the smart/dumb money anomaly, which works extraordinarily well on a conceptually flawed market-cap index like the S&P 500.
Did you know that with the S&P 500, the largest 50 stocks (out of 500) are accounting for approximately more than 50 percent of its total weight, causing a firm imbalance?
The Flaws Of Market Cap Indexes
The main flaw is that the weight of each constituent is based on their market cap. As a result, a cap-weighted index is often heavily concentrated on a relatively small scale of stocks. This is particularly relevant for the S&P 500, where the largest 50 stocks (out of 500) are accounting for approximately more than 50 percent of its weight, causing a firm imbalance. Consequently, measuring the time-series momentum on an index level only could give a wrong impression of the underlying trend, especially when these heavy weighted stocks move in the opposite direction compared to the remaining market.
Exploiting The Momentum & The Smart-Money Anomaly
In such a situation, the probability for the prevailing price trend (time-series momentum) of the S&P 500 to continue decays significantly. This often correlates with Dumb Money going in big, although Smart Money is usually taking the opposite trade at the same time, making those painful momentum crashes highly forecastable. In such a situation, a major trend reversal is imminent and, therefore, forces us to act contrarily, rather than being a momentum investor.
Nobody Rings a Bell at Major Inflection Points – We do!
Consequently, we evaluate and compare not only the time-series momentum of the S&P 500, but also the aggregated time-series momentum information of the broad market, as well as the investment behavior of Smart and Dumb Money in a highly systematic fashion. Using this valuable information enables us to enter or exit a trend slightly before it starts or ends.
Track Record: Technical Market Forecast
- Bottom in August 2019: Trade War
- Price Top in July 2019: Trade War
- Bottom in January 2019: Growth Concerns
- Price Top in October 2018: Growth Concerns
- Bottom in February 2018: Volatility Crash
- Price Top in February 2018: Volatility Crash
- Bottom in February 2016: First Interest Rate Hike
- Top in December 2015: First Interest Rate Hike
- Bottom in October 2015: Slowdown China
- Price Top in August 2015: Slowdown China
- …and many more
More importantly, these effects are permanently screened and evaluated in a highly systematic way by our daily- and weekly-updated proprietary timing tools and our technical market indicators. Each of them is designed to track the time-series momentum, the cross-sectional momentum and/or the investment behavior of certain groups for a specific time period. Finally, all this information gets reviewed in our Weekly Technical Market Forecast in a highly systematic way . This results in precise long- and short-term trading advices for the S&P 500, dedicated to short-term oriented opportunistic traders as well as long-term investors focused on capital appreciation.
Identify Major Inflection Points In a Timely Manner!
The aim of this unbiased research is to help members capitalize on strong trends, identify major inflection points in a timely manner as well as giving them clear guidance to ensure exceptional positive risk-adjusted returns across all market environments. Additionally, it can also feature implications for risk management, such as avoiding high beta-exposure during unfavorable technical market conditions. As global equity markets tend to be highly correlated to one another, this also applies to non U.S.-focused-investors.
Since its first publication, our Weekly Technical Market Forecast has constantly produced superior positive returns and has, therefore, become the most sought-after service for top hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, insurance companies, family offices, independent financial advisors, and wealthy individual investors.